Dantazastra Article Submission Guidelines
We @ Dantazastra encourage you to write on a topic that best suits an area of your expertise. Article must be related to dentistry only. We are also happy to work with you to finalize a topic
How to send an article?
- It’s very simple just email it to us. email@example.com
- Word document preferably
- Article must be formatted properly
- Bold and Italics make your Point
- Subheadings will give your article an extra mile
- Add color to the anchor text & mention links beside it
- Maximum 3 links per article
- Write Meta tile of 150 characters at the end of the article
- Article 350+ words mandatory
- Mention one keyword at the end of the article
- Keyword stuffing not allowed
- Keyword must be present in the article text, Heading and meta title
- Submit an author bio (preferably 100 words )
- At the end of the article, include dentists name with credentials (DMD, DDS, etc.)
- At the end of the article, include your email address and phone number
- Include your bio at the end of the article
- One featured image (600*240 pixels )
- You can add two more mages in the article
- Please mention in the article where to add the image
- Video will uploaded on our YouTube channel and mentioned in our website
Plagiarism and copyright infringement are serious legal issues that are carefully monitored by Dantazastra. Both the publisher and the author are liable when violations are reported.
All submissions must be 100% original works and should not published elsewhere. We do not re-post previously published articles.
Where will my article be published?
Your article will be published on Dantazastra website. We frequently “push” articles out via social media and newsletters.
Thank You – Happy Writing